Jun 21, 2010

Slaughter on De Main Road


I don't usually post tragic incidents like the one seen in the video above but over time I have noticed something that has brought me to this place in time. Vehicular accidents occur all over the world every day however, I have noticed that in Trinidad that the accidents result in the total destruction of the vehicle or vehicles involved. Vehicles are ripped to shreds and to the point that one cannot recognize the make of the vehicle involved in the crash. Is this a case of speed or simply an inferior product being sold in Trinidad and Tobago?

I have seen some really bad accidents here in the New York area and some really ugly looking outcomes nationwide but it seems to me that a great percentage of vehicular accidents in Trinidad result in the shredding of the vehicles.

I may be totally wrong here but with four lives lost one has to go back to the drawing board and come up with new strategies to curb these outcomes. A comprehensive overhaul of the traffic laws and enforcement on the main roads and especially on the highways are badly needed at this time. My condolences are extended to the families who lost love ones in this tragedy.

 
  Reactions:

comments

0 Responses to "Slaughter on De Main Road"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates