Aug 13, 2010

La Toya exposed|Trinidad Guardian Newspapers


Miss T&T La Toya Woods proudly shows off the body painting that has provoked much controversy. La Toya will compete in the Miss Universe Pageant on August 23 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Source image and article via guardian.co.tt

To be honest I am pleasantly surprised now that I have seen the photo. When I initially heard that she had posed nude I sighed and remarked, "not another Trini in trouble again!" However, I have to say this was tastefully done. She is very sexy and the artwork really looks good with the backdrop and the beautiful brown color of her body. I like it.... it is good!

Miss La Toya Woods!

 
  Reactions:

comments

0 Responses to "La Toya exposed|Trinidad Guardian Newspapers"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates