Sep 3, 2010

‘I wanted to help kill my wife’|Trinidad Express Newspapers


"Abdool told the magistrate that his wife wanted to commit suicide and he decided to assist her in the act by sticking her in the throat with a knife. “Four years we have been together and last week she ran off with a man and we sat down to talk about it at home when she took a knife and said she was going to cut her throat. So I tell myself, ‘if she wants to do that, I will help her’,” Abdool said."


Choops... "But what de jail is dis?" Now I know having read the paragraph above you had to laugh as I did but when you read the entire article you had to conclude that this man is sick or simply stupid. Oh and by the way I did not make any of that up it is a true story that appeared in the Trinidad Express Newspapers.

To add to this crazy story it should be noted that this man cannot read and was not charged for murder but charged with 'malicious wounding'. The judge was baffled that the accused was not charged with attempted murder. He was sentenced to serve 730 days in prison.

 
   Reactions:

comments

0 Responses to " ‘I wanted to help kill my wife’|Trinidad Express Newspapers "
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates